Summer’s now giving way to fall, but it seems no one mentioned this to Robin Thicke. His track “Blurred Lines” was decisively the song of the summer—having logged 12 weeks at the top of the Billboard 100 chart. Now the tune’s getting a second wind thanks to a remix from Will Sparks and dueling with Thicke’s follow-up single “Give It 2 U.” Rounding out this month’s top 10 are new singles from Eminem, Ellie Goulding, and Britney Spears along with additional remixes from Rihanna and Bruno Mars.
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for December 2013
- The Top 10 Workout Songs of 2013 from Run Hundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for February 2014 from RunHundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for March 2014 from RunHundred
- The Top 10 workout songs for April 2014 from RunHundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for July from Run Hundred