Our recent Anchor Eighty Four addition and pop-punk/emo act The Traditional will be headed out for a run of dates starting next month. The initial date of tour will see the band opening for Circa Survive and newly signed Epitaph band, Pianos Become The Teeth.
The Traditional’s current single, “Do You Miss Me Yet?”, is now available on iTunes (http://bit.ly/1syGTdX).
Sept 7th – Buffalo, NY – Waiting Room w/ Circa Survive, Pianos Become The Teeth
Sept 9th – Savannah, GA – The Bomb Shelter
Sept 10th – Jacksonville, FL – Burro Bar
Sept 11th – Daytona, FL – Atlantic Sounds
Sept 12th – Orlando, FL – Austin’s Coffee and Film
Sept 13th – South Florida – TBA
Sept 18th – Clarksville, TN – House Show
Sept 19th – Lewisburg, TN – House Show
Sept 20th – Louisville, KY – Spinelli’s Downtown
Sept 22nd – Fort Wayne, IN – The Brass Rail
Connect with The Traditional
- The Material teams up with Anchor Eighty Four Records for special vinyl release
- Vain & Valor release new EP 'Restless' and music video for title track
- Circa Survive release 'Schema' music video; Tour with Title Fight, Tera Melos and Pianos Become The Teeth
- Circa Survive release entire album stream for 'Descensus'
- Pianos Become The Teeth to Tour with La Dispute and Mansions
- Producer Will Yip to release compilation featuring Title Fight, Circa Survive and many others