Britain’s highly acclaimed rock act, The Treatment, will see their second CD, Running With the Dogs, released in North America on November 4 via Spinefarm Records.
The band first appeared in North America as the opening act on the 2012 Kiss and Motley Crue tour in support of its debut release This Might Hurt.
Running With the Dogs was released in February ex-North America and has been supported by a heavy touring schedule. The band commences a lengthy U.K./European tour on October 6 and has also been confirmed for Australia’s Soundwave Festival in February 2015.
Multiple videos have been shot for tracks from the CD and the video for “The Outlaw” is viewable here.
To pre-order Running With the Dogs, go here. It can be ordered as a standalone disc or bundled with an exclusive U.K. tour t-shirt.
- Dead By April release 'Let The World Know' on Spinefarm Records; Watch Video
- Amaranthe to release new album 'Massive Addictive' in Oct. on Spinefarm Records
- Machinae Supremacy to release 'Phantom Shadow' Aug.26 on SpineFarm Records
- Von Hertzen Brothers set to work on 6th album with top of the line team
- Ranger signs to Spinefarm Records; debut album early 2015
- Soen return with second studio album 'Tellurian' Nov.4 on Spinefarm