Brisbane indie-pop band The Worriers are proud to announce the release of their second single‘Cruel To Be Kind’ – the follow-up to their debut track ‘Little Lucy’, which received airtime on Triple J and Unearthed radio in Australia, and positive reviews from worldwide bloggers and fans alike.
Since forming at the start of 2013, The Worriers have been crafting a formidable live show up and down Australia’s east coast. With a set that features a blend of guitar-heavy, harmony-infused indie-pop, The Worriers’ live show has already led to appearances alongside the likes of The John Steel Singers, Go Violets, Hey Geronimo, Tin Can Radio, Velociraptor and The Griswolds.
The Worriers’ new single was produced by Jake Miller (Jesse Davidson, The Cairos, Gung Ho) and is the leading track from the band’s forthcoming debut EP – due out later this year.
‘Cruel To Be Kind’ is officially released March 6.
- THE WORRIERS explosive debut single 'Little Lucy'
- The Worriers release new video clip for 'Little Lucy'
- Brisbane's The Worriers release new single a video 'Mama Said'
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Cannibal Corpse release new track and pre-order for new album 'A Skeletal Domain'