InsideOutMusic is extremely pleased to announce the signing of Tim Bowness (No-Man, Henry Fool, Memories of Machines) for the release of his forthcoming second solo album ‘Abandoned Dancehall Dreams’.
Tim had this to say about the signing:‘ I’m really looking forward to working with Inside Out for the first time. Abandoned Dancehall Dreams is a departure from my previous solo work and is perhaps more in line with the widescreen, cinematic nature of No-Man’s music. As such, it’s like an exciting new beginning on all fronts.’
InsideOutMusic label-head Thomas Waber adds: ‘We are very excited to be working on Tim’s excellent new solo album. We have been fans of his music for a while now and are looking forward to the possibilities that this new partnership can bring.’
‘Abandoned Dancehall Dreams’ is slated for a 24th June 2014 release in the USA and was produced by Bowness and mixed by Steven Wilson. It also features performances from Pat Mastelotto (King Crimson), Colin Edwin (Porcupine Tree), Anna Phoebe (Trans-Siberian Orchestra) and members of the No-Man live band (Stephen Bennett, Michael Bearpark, Pete Morgan, Steven Wilson, Andrew Booker and Steve Bingham).
Tim Bowness is primarily known as vocalist/co-writer with the band No-Man, a long-running collaboration with Steven Wilson (Porcupine Tree). In addition to releasing six studio albums and a documentary DVD with No-Man, Tim has worked with popular Italian artist Alice, Robert Fripp, Hugh Hopper (Soft Machine), OSI and Roxy Music’s Phil Manzanera (amongst many others), and is a member of the bands Henry Fool and Memories Of Machines.
TIM BOWNESS online:
- Tim Bowness releases new video for 'The Warm-Up Man Forever'
- Tim Bowness announces release of 'Stupid Things That Mean The World' on InsideOut Music
- InsideOut Music announces signing of new band from Nick Beggs; The Mute Gods
- InsideOut Music, Mike Portnoy & Sixthman team up to bring you Progressive Nation at Sea 2014
- InsideOut Music Celebrates 20th Anniversary With Shows in California
- South Florida rapper Hi-Rez signs with Penalty Ent.; debut EP out May 13