Sydney-based multi-instrumental wizard Tim Fitz released his latest single ‘Sour’ last month – a track that combines tongue-in-cheek lyrics with Tim’s unique brand of home-brewed production. Fitz has now delivered an official video to accompany the single’s two and a half minutes of pop bliss.
Directed by band mate Cameron Crew (Shaky Handz, March of The Real Fly), the clip was filmed entrirely on the streets of Sydney featuring a trolley full of lemons and the highlights of King’s Cross on a Friday night.
With his third EP release just around the corner, Tim Fitz will celebrate the release of the record’s leading single (‘Sour’) with a showcase performance at Brighton Up Bar in Sydney on August 21.
Thursday 21 August – Brighton Up Bar
Supported by Shaky Handz and Blackwood
$8 Pre / $10 Door
- Australian indie-pop band Jinja Safari return with new single 'Find My Way'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- Frank Turner to release 'Polaroid Picture' EP Feb. 4 on Xtra Mile/Interscope Records
- 19 Year old Matthew Fowler to release debut album 'Beginning' Mar.25; stream track now
- Tearjerker to release 'Hiding' Ep May 20 on SQE Music; stream single now