Tiny Engines is excited to announce the first proper physical release of Head In The Clouds, the debut EP from Santa Rosa, CA’s State Faults. The album was only released in digital form in 2010 and the long wait for a physical release is finally over. Head In The Clouds has been remixed and remastered and the vinyl is now available for Order with immediate digital download. The vinyl is a one-sided 12″ with etched B-side. The EP is also available now on Bandcamp for $4 or iTunes.
Before State Faults there was Brother Bear. And before Desolate Peaks there was Head In The Clouds, a jarring six song introduction to four best friends from Santa Rosa, CA turning emotional hardcore upside down. Head In The Clouds is what originally caught the attention of Tiny Engines way back in 2010 and rightfully so. These six songs reflect an innocence and passion that was palpable and explosive. Now for the first time, Head In The Clouds will be released on vinyl, remixed and remastered, on March 17, 2015.
Brother Bear changed their name to State Faults in late 2011 and signed with Tiny Engines. Their debut, full-length, Desolate Peaks, was released in May of 2012 on Tiny Engines. The 2nd pressing is available for Order now. The album is also available digitally on Bandcamp for $6 or pick it up on iTunes. The band would issue their sophomore full-length, Resonate/Desperate, on No Sleep in 2013. State Faults are currently writing for their next release.
Head In The Clouds – Track Listing
3. Last Breath
5. Nothing Stays
6. Quiet Steps
- NO SLEEP RECORDS RELEASES “WAREHOUSE SESSIONS 005” FEATURING STATE FAULTS
- State Faults set to release 'Resonate/Desperate' on 11/12
- No Sleep Records debuts 'Road Sessions 002' featuring State Faults
- No Sleep Records releases 'No Sleep Till The Holidays 2' compilation
- State Faults release intense video for 'Wildfires'
- Agnes Obel announces 'Aventine' deluxe edition, David Lynch remix and Oct tour dates