TO HUMANS, a hybrid of alternative, indie and progressive rock, is a California born and raised, high-energy trio, composed of Danny Toranzo (Lead Vocals, Guitar), Ace Anderson (Bass) and Jeremy Lombardo (Drums) son of former Slayer drummer, Dave Lombardo. They’re quickly garnering a buzz among the music industry elite and music lovers alike.
The band’s new album, Metacognition, was released on June 27, 2014. The album was produced by TO HUMANS and David A. Lombardo (brother to Jeremy), will full engineering, mixing and mastering credits going to David A. Lombardo as well.
“We just wanted to create something bigger than ourselves that survives on its own and not be outdated. Our goal is for this album to prove that honest expression and emotion can still survive as an art. There is nothing better than the satisfaction of creating something meaningful with your friends that mean the most to you,” states Jeremy Lombardo.
These three musicians are bringing a fresh sound to the alternative rock genre and beyond. Influenced by Arctic Monkeys, Circa Survive and Nirvana, they combine honest, expressive lyrics with lasting melodies and a hard-driving energetic live show. This compelling band, without question, tops the “Ones to Watch” list.
Indiemusicreviewer.com calls TO HUMANS “fun, fresh, and wild” and Handclapmovement.com calls their riffs “magnificent”. TO HUMANS formed in 2011 and have performed several shows at venues like the legendary Whisky A Go Go, The Roxy, The Viper Room, The Wire, and more. The band cites Portugal the Man, Nirvana, Smashing Pumpkins, Circa Survive, Arctic Monkeys and others as influences.
For more information on TO HUMANS, visit these websites:
- WVM announces new album 'Wave Of Nothing' and releases 2 new singles
- 4ARM announces North American tour with Slayer, Gojira
- Timely New Biography of Iconic Metal Band SLAYER Tops Amazon Charts - "Slayer 66 2/3: The Jeff and Dave Years..." by D.X. Ferris
- Bay Area Thrash Legends EXODUS Hit the Road with SLAYER and SUICIDAL TENDENCIES in May 2014
- Riot Fest 10th Anniversary line-up for Chicago, Denver & Toronto
- Tom Levin releases double album and new single 'More Than A Song'