Tommy Brown is back with a super slinky track that is a modern take on a classic gangster’s love story. Released today, “A Bronx Tale” paints vivid images of smoke-filled rooms, beautiful women and the men who love them.
Known for his more rugged rap style, “A Bronx Tale” is Tommy Brown’s storytelling perspective with a raw and thrilling edge.
The Italian-American hails from Denver, Colorado and released “Covered in Gold 24K” before honing in on a more melodic rap flow and production.
Listen to “A Bronx Tale” here.
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- We Are The In Crowd release new track 'Manners' from upcoming album 'Weird Kids'
- No Sleep Records announce release of Hundreth 'Resist' EP on vinyl
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- Exclusive Premiere: Red Oblivion Releases new single "Heart of Hearts"