TomorrowWorld announces the marvelous final lineup for its third annual festival that will commence on September 25th, 2015. Following its headliner announcements that included Hardwell, Bassnectar, Kaskade, Porter Robinson, DJ Snake, The Magician, Get Real, and more, TomorrowWorld now welcomes an eclectic array of dance music’s leading artists to join them on the mythical grounds of Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia, in just a few months.
Holding one of deepest and most impressive lineups of this year’s festival season, TomorrowWorld features 100+ dance artists that will take over seven stages across three days of revelry. With everyone from the progressive house star, Martin Garrix, to studio wizard Tchami, drum ‘n’ bass icon Andy C, underground luminary Justin Martin, ex-NBA star, Shaq aka DJ Diesel, bass maestro Snails, and more on the bill, TomorrowWorld covers the entire electronic music spectrum, while keeping a focus on burgeoning artists that will help shape the sound of tomorrow.
Now that the full TomorrowWorld 2015 lineup is released, fans can start to speculate as to who exactly will be gracing each stage, including the curated stages for Revealed Recordings, Future Classics, All Gone Pete Tong, The Magician’s Potion, and more.
For tickets and more information on TomorrowWorld, visit: www.TomorrowWorld.com/tickets
- Jantsen & Dirt Monkey Release 'Soltri Pt. 1' EP
- TomorrowWorld releases 2014 Aftermovie
- TomorrowWorld announces musical curators and ticket sales open
- Disco Donnie Presents + Showpro Announce Calvin Harris as The Main Headliner for The Day After Music Festival 2014
- Disco Donnie Presents + Showpro Announce The Final Lineup For The Day After Festival 2014
- Rockstar Energy UPROAR Festival Bands and Crew Raise Money For ALS