TomorrowWorld, one of the most talked about music festivals nestled among forestland and rolling hills outside of Atlanta, has revealed its musical curators for 2015 (mainstage headliners to be announced). Curating labels and artists (listed below) will create unique sonic areas and add an exciting supplement to the headlining performances, with specific focus on niches like deep house, trance and trap during the festival’s third year in the US, from Sept. 25th – 27th.
TomorrowWorld is the largest 21+ music festival and was created by the producers of the internationally renowned Tomorrowland, which is entering its eleventh year in Belgium and has recently expanded to Brazil as well.
Along with the elaborate soundscapes, festival goers will experience theatrical imagery, costumed characters, world class cuisine, fantasy accommodations and activities in TomorrowWorld’s on-site camping city, DreamVille.
Tier 1 DreamVille tickets have already sold out and Tier 2 Tickets, along with general admission passes, are now on sale. In 2014, DreamVille sold out and welcomed 40,000 people per night. This year, DreamVille will be introducing new Easy Tents, prefabricated tents with air mattresses and sleeping bags, and Cabanas, lockable cabins with two beds and a private terrace. For those who will journey in and out of the festival grounds each day, General Admission passes are still available. For more information and tickets, visit www.tomorrowworld.com.
“Each year, TomorrowWorld looks forward to offering a unique and unparalleled music experience to our fans,” said Jamie Reilly, project director of TomorrowWorld. “We’re excited to partner with the industry’s top DJ collectives and labels this year to shine a bright spotlight on the rich diversity of dance music. This is just the first in a series of exciting announcements to come for this year’s festival.”
For the first time in TomorrowWorld and Tomorrowland history, an all-new L!VE Stage will look beyond dance music to welcome new talent to the TomorrowWorld experience. An ATL Stage will spotlight the area’s hottest local electronic talent and themed stages will return, namely: It’s A Trap!, Mythical Frames, All Your Bass Are Belong to Us, The Belgian Stage, and the welcome of a new Future House Stage.
2015 MUSICAL CURATORS INCLUDE:
- Revealed (label headed by Dutch house sensation Hardwell)
- All Gone Pete Tong (collective headed by the voice of BBC Radio 1’s prestigious dance programming)
- Smash the House (curated by Belgian superstar DJs Dimitri Vegas and Like Mike)
- Full On by trance legend Ferry Corsten
- Paradise, an Ibiza-inspired deep house party curated by house innovator Jamie Jones
- Premier hardstyle/hard dance event producer and label Q-Dance
- Techno tastemaker Adam Beyer’s label Drumcode Records
- Toronto-based collective Trance Addict
- Australian-based future-funk label Future Classic (responsible for premiering such talents including Flume, Flight Facilities, Classix)
- Los Angeles-based future hip hop and electronic label Huh What & Where (showcasing artists including Kaytranada, Ta-ku, Evil Needle, Pomo, Gravez)
- South London independent drum and bass label Hospital Records (showcasing talent including Netsky, High Contrast, Danny Byrd)
Originating from the legendary Tomorrowland festival, TomorrowWorld debuted in 2013 and set a new bar as a truly international music festival on a massive scale in the United States. In 2014, TomorrowWorld welcomed 160,000 visitors from more than 75 countries around the world, including 40,000 happy souls to DreamVille. The magical 3-day music festival and 5-day camping experience combines nearly 300 DJs, mind-blowing décor, animation, A-class camping, eccentric comfort areas and gourmet food amid a breathtaking fantasy world backdrop. TomorrowWorld is currently the nation’s most popular music festival on social media, with more than 6 million likes on Facebook.
The TomorrowWorld 2014 aftermovie can be viewed here.
For tickets and more information on TomorrowWorld, visit: www.TomorrowWorld.com/tickets.