Too Many T’s take a moment out from captivating audiences up and down the UK to present ten solid tracks of classic Hip Hop in the form of Too Many T’s RUNNING WILD EP could very well be the most entertaining thirty minutes of audio entertainment you will have encountered for quite some time. What’s more, it’s all for free.
The T’s have been breathing fresh life into the Hip Hop scene for nearly three years and, in that time, they have supported some of their childhood hero’s on stage; Big Daddy Kane, Wu Tang Clan, Ugly Duckling and, as part of the upcoming tour, Charli 2na. They have reached audiences on 6Music and XFM as well as performing at some of the UK’s biggest and best festivals. This year alone saw the South London duo perform an official set on Bestival main stage, they drew the biggest crowd ever at Friday’s opening set at Secret Garden Party on Temple of Boom stage, Shambala Festival, LeeFest, Camp Bestival, where they warmed up for De La Soul (the last 9 minutes of which was entirely acapella!) and Glastonbury Festival where they played no less than eight shows including the “Opening Number” set where Mr. Eavis himself was seen on the dance floor.
Leon Rhymes and Standaloft step up with their next release and they have recruited a number of friends they have met over the last few years to create their largest and best output to date. The EP effortlessly weaves back and forth between the T’s and a collection of the hottest up-and-coming and established rappers whilst slickly flowing through a number of guest producers. The distinct sense of positivity and Old School vibes is what ties this whole release together, and Too Many T’s are at the helm. Whether that be during the nod to Cypress Hill in ‘Smoking Goodies ft. Sparkz’, or the feel-good summertime anthem ‘Running Wild’, the gritty parody track ‘Wish I Never ft. HypeMan Sage’, or the allstar track, ‘Butter Rug’, which features a wealth of rappers including ‘Abdominal MC’ and ‘Lazy Habits’. The Running Wild EP is guaranteed to appeal to the duo’s diverse fan base, old and new. Too Many T’s are very much ready to take on the next level. Headfirst.
The full EP will be released for free on the 9th October via www.toomanyts.com
To coincide with the release, the T’s embark on a full UK tour starting on the 1st October in Manchester and ending at Birthdays in London on the 14th November. See below for more details.
Too Many T’s – Running Wild EP
1. Salt Shaker – Produced by Savage Henry
2. The Realness – Produced by Savage Henry
3. Same Thing ft. Great Scott – Produced by Jadell
4. 1992 Pt.II ft. cuts from Featurecast – Produced by Lumbering Giant.
5. The Beatbox Collective (skit)
6. Butter Rug ft. Abdominal MC, Jester Jacobs, Kathika Rabbit, Lazy Habits & Parallax – Produced by Uncle Bad Touch.
7. Running Wild – Produced by (Marcel Roberts)
8. Simon (skit)
9. Wish I Never ft. HypeMan Sage – Produced by DEX LUTHA
10. Smoking Goodies ft. Sparkz – Produced by Lumbering Giant
‘Butter Rug’ premiere on Wordplay Magazine
& free download here
- T.W.i.N.S announce Free Download & music video for 'Republic of Banana'
- Noosa releases 'From Time/Love For' cover mash-up; free download
- Powers release new track 'Money' as a free download
- The Bastard Sons announce US tour with Throw The Goat, Hammerfest and free download
- I Am Heresy offer free downloads from upcoming album 'Thy Will' on Century Media Records
- Nikki Lane to release 'All Or Nothin'' May 6 on New West Records; stream track now