Collaborations and remixes reign in this month’s top 10 list—with all but one of the tracks being credited to multiple artists. In the mix, you’ll find an unlikely pairing between country superstar Brad Paisley and pop siren Demi Lovato. Equally unusual is a club cut featuring Bright Light Bright Light and Sir Elton John. Lastly, there’s a Top 40 hit featuring festival giants Major Lazer, Danish songstress MØ, and Justin Bieber.
On the remix front, you’ll find an ode to weekend featuring Flo Rida and Jason Derulo and an uptempo version of the rap anthem “All the Way Up.” In addition, there’s a song that Alan Walker released as in instrumental dance cut in 2014, which was re-released with vocals in 2015, and is back on the charts in 2016—after being reworked by Tungevaag & Raaban. For all of these tunes and more, check out the full top 10 list—according to the votes logged on workout music site Run Hundred.
Carlos Vives & Shakira – La Bicicleta – 90 BPM
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for February 2015 from RunHundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs from January 2015 by Run Hundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for July 2015 from RunHundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for November 2014 from Run Hundred
- The Top 10 workout songs for March 2015 from RunHundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for June 2015 from Run Hundred