This month’s top 10 list contains a healthy mix of perennial favorites and relative upstarts. Chart regulars like Shakira and OneRepublic both clock in with their most recent singles. At the same time, Ed Sheeran and Christina Perri are making their first appearances in the top 10—him with some uncredited assistance from Pharrell Williams and her by way of a Passion Pit remix.
Whether you’re looking for the comfort of something familiar or a boost from something new, there should be a song or two below that will pop you into a pair of sneakers.
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for February 2014 from RunHundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for July from Run Hundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs of 2014 from Run Hundred
- The Top 10 workout songs for April 2014 from RunHundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for October from Run Hundred
- Ed Sheeran celebrates new album 'X' with 'Multiply Days'