While January is the month when most folks make their fitness resolutions, July might be the best time to act on them. The sun comes up earlier and a stays out later—providing more opportunities to get out and active. So, if you’ve been slacking on your commitment to yourself, use this bonus sunshine to get back on track.
To score your summer workouts, we’ve rounded up the most popular tracks in the gym right now. The list kicks off with a feisty smash from Taylor Swift and winds down with a remix of Ella Henderson’s platinum, debut single. In between, you’ll find a country/dance song from Lost Frequencies, a pulsing number from Icona Pop, and the climactic medley from Pitch Perfect 2.
In short, you’ve got nice weather, new tunes, and no excuse to stay indoors. So, get up, get out, and get your share of the fresh air.
Here’s the full list, according to votes placed at Run Hundred–the web’s most popular workout music blog.
To find more workout songs, folks can check out the free database at RunHundred.com. Visitors can browse the song selections there by genre, tempo, and era—to find the music that best fits with their particular workout routine.
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for November 2014 from Run Hundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs from January 2015 by Run Hundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for August 2016 from RunHundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for February 2015 from RunHundred
- The Top 10 Workout Songs for February 2014 from RunHundred
- Sheppard release debut album 'Bombs Away' Mar.10 on School Boy / Republic Records