Burning Love are an unapologetic punk band from Toronto, fronted by vocalist/lyricist Chris Colohan (Cursed, Left For Dead, Ruination, etc). Burning Love’s approach is more nuanced than his previous bands. Mixing raw melody and swagger (akin to Laughing Hyenas, Poison Idea, etc) into their hardcore blood. Since 2007, Burning Love have released a number of records on labels like Deranged, High Anxiety, and Southern Lord.
“Down So Long” b/w “Medicine Man” is a two song banger of an EP, recorded by Josh Korody at Candle in Toronto (Fucked Up, etc). Opener “Down So Long” emerges from ghostly feedback with an unrelenting punk romp. Lyrically addressing the social chaos of our world askew, despite the illusion of military and political order. While the infectious “Medicine Man” addresses fashionable drug addiction in the punk world, despite the trail of havoc that it cuts through the most wounded of world populations.
Release date and pre-ordering information will be announced shortly.
- Riot Fest celebrates 10 Years with festivals in Toronto, Chicago and Denver
- Riot Fest 10th Anniversary line-up for Chicago, Denver & Toronto
- Riot Fest announces hourly set times for Toronto in Downsview Park
- Riot Fest Set Times Announced for Chicago, Denver and Toronto
- Toronto hardcore band Harangue announces new line up and shows
- Purple take their 'Loud-and-Proud Texas Punk Party' on the road with July Talk