Trigger Point have premiered their new video for “Cabin Song” online at:
“This song is about my personal struggles with insomnia in the past, which can be maddening. So for the video we really tried to make the viewer feel that sense of discomfort and irritability that comes when you are tossing and turning all night. It’s mixed with sleepwalking and dream sequences and performance footage,” says Trigger Point frontman Taylor Wallace. “All three of us live in different cities so we actually filmed our parts separately, which I think brings on the feeling of isolation. We hope that the viewer feels disoriented and a little on edge after watching it.”
Trigger Point released their debut LP “A Silent Protest”, produced by ex-Machine Head guitarist Logan Mader (Five Finger Death Punch), on Corporate Punishment. The album immediately became an underground favorite, as the band found great success at US Metal and Active Radio, garnering major national and international press. and toured relentlessly for several years, co-headlining the first “Corporate Punishment Tour”, with CPR labelmates Allele and Shenoah, as well as a national run with 36 Crazyfists, and sharing stages with the likes of Hatebreed, Motorhead, Meshuggah, Otep, Devil Driver, and more. The group’s video for “A Silent Protest” can be seen online at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRZIGfG1WH8.
Fans can pre-order hard copies of Trigger Point’s new album “Giving Up The Ghost” with an exclusive bonus track and sticker online at http://triggerpointband.com/preorder. Fans that pre-order the album will also receive a digital download of the record before the record is available on iTunes.
- Trigger Point to release 'Giving up the Ghost' produced by Shaun Lopez via THC Music/InGrooves
- Poynte releases official 'Take Control' lyric video from upcoming debut album
- Srcvinyl To Reissue Two far Vinyl LP's For The First Time Ever; Tin Cans With Strings to You ('96) and Water & Solutions ('98) Out September 17
- A Balance Between To Release Negative Space EP on Jan 7th via Broken English Records
- Rocklahoma 2014: Kid Rock, Five Finger Death Punch, Staind, Twisted Sister, Deftones Motorhead and MORE
- Precious Child Releases 'Escape' LP Featuring Music From Neil Gaiman Biopic Dream Dangerously