Breakthrough band Twin Atlantic are returning to the US, with intimate small club shows at LA’s Troubadour July 21st and New York’s Webster Hall Studio July 24th. The Glasgow 4-piece will be previewing songs off their new Gil Norton & Jacknife Lee-produced album Great Divide, out August 18th via Red Bull Records.
The first single off Great Divide, “Heart & Soul” premiered on Radio 1’s Zane Lowe as the “Hottest Record in the World,” was added to the station’s A-List and debuted at #17 on the UK sales chart. The track is currently climbing the US radio charts: it was Most Added at Alternative last week, with over a dozen new stations adding it to their full time playlist including SiriusXM Alt Nation, The Point in St Louis, WBUZ/Nashville, WLKK/Buffalo, and many more. “Heart & Soul” has won acclaim in NME, Rock Sound, The Sun, The Mirror and more, and USA Today called it “as catchy as any boy band you’ll hear all year, but built with old-fashioned rock-guitar hooks. And a Scottish brogue.” Watch the video for the track here
In the three years and countless shows since the release of their acclaimed debut album Free, Twin Atlantic has become known as one of the UK’s most exciting live bands. They spent the spring travelling Europe with 30 Seconds to Mars, scored a primetime slot on the John Peel stage at Glastonbury last weekend and are currently playing stadiums in the UK with Kings of Leon. Reading & Leeds confirmed for later this summer.
Twin Atlantic US Shows:
July 21 – Los Angeles, CA – Troubadour
July 24 – New York, NY – Webster Hall Studio
- Twin Atlantic return to the US for Holiday Radio shows
- Acclaimed UK artist ITCH releases new video 'Another Man' on mtvU
- Five Knives announce shows with Icona Pop on the Campus Consciousness Tour
- HEAVEN'S BASEMENT TAPPED AS MAIN SUPPORT FOR THE PRETTY RECKLESS ON EXTENSIVE NORTH AMERICAN FALL TOUR
- Beartooth debut album 'Disgusting' Jun.10 on Redbull Records; watch new video
- Every Time I Die announce 'Common Vision' tour with Real Friends, Counterparts, Gnarwolves, Brigades, Gatherers