To Write Love On Her Arms presents The Hope Revolution Tour featuring co-headliners Hawthorne Heights and the Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, with support from Sydney Australia’s New Empire and Petosky, MI’s Famous Last Words. Rounding out the bill will be the UK’s Laguna Sunrise (8/10-8/31), Rathdrum, ID’s The Ongoing Concept and Atlanta’s Everybody Run (9/1-9/24).
The tour kicks on in August with dates, cities and ticketing information to be announced soon.
The Hope Revolution Tour coincides with the 10 year anniversary of Hawthorne Heights’ breakthrough album “The Silence In Black and White”, which the band will be performing in its entirety.
In 2013 The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus also celebrated their 10th anniversary as a band.
TWLOHA is a non-profit movement dedicated to presenting hope & finding help for people struggling with depression, addiction, self-injury, & suicide. One dollar from each ticket sold on the Hope Revolution Tour’s website (which launches next week) will go directly to TWLOHA for their initiative.
- Outline In Color to tour as direct support for Kingdom of Giants; streaming new single "Pick Your Poison"
- Aussie pop-rock band New Empire to release 'In A Breath' Apr.29 on Tooth and Nail Records
- Australian pop-rock band New Empire releases two new songs
- Beyond the Shore to support War of Ages on tour this June with The Ongoing Concept
- InVogue Records releases free Winter 2014 / 2015 Sampler
- TWLOHA Founder: TED Talk Video and Blog for Philip Seymour Hoffman's Tragic Passing