“So much has happened in the past 3 years since we released ‘Trash Talk’,” says vocalist Kevin Fletcher. “At the time, we were fresh out of some very difficult situations – both personally and professionally. When we started writing the songs that eventually became ‘Illuminasty’, we knew we had to step it up even more. We couldn’t talk about the same old boring sh*t. There is more to life than girls and heartbreak.“
The band, which formed over a decade ago, has seen their share of pitfalls in the business side of music and dedicates this EP to their 13 years in the industry. “It can be your best friend, your closest companion, but it can also beat you mercilessly where you stand,” says Fletcher. After putting two years of intense work into Illuminasty, they have created something they feel is on a new level. Fletcher said “This is dedicated to our friends, our greatest supporters, and most of all, those that have f*cked us over more times than we can count.“
The band will be celebrating the release of the new EP with the March Into Battle Tour alongside Assuming We Survive and Reckless Serenade. Order Illuminasty via iTunes and hear a sneak peak of the whole EP below.
3/4 – San Diego, CA – SOMA
3/5 – Pomona, CA – Glass House w/ Matchbook Romance
3/6 – Hollywood, CA – Roxy Theater w/ Matchbook Romance
3/8 – San Jose, CA – X Bar
3/9 – Fresno, CA – Strummer’s w/ Slaves
3/12 – Salt Lake City, UT – Loading Dock
3/13 – Denver, CO – Moon Room
3/15 – Wichita, KS – Rock Island Live
3/16 – St. Louis, MO – The Demo
3/17 – Louisville, KY – Hard Rock Cafe
3/19 – Austin, TX – SxSW
3/20 – Grand Prairie, TX – South by So What
3/22 – Albuquerque, NM – Duke City Sound Stage
3/25 – Flagstaff, AZ – The Hive
- Uh Huh Baby Yeah Debut New Single "Natural Born Thriller"
- Reckless Serenade announce new single and tour dates
- Falling In Reverse announces 'Supervillains tour' with Attila, Metro Station and Assuming We Survive
- Uh Huh Baby Yeah! signs to Revival Recordings and announces Spring tour dates
- Revival Recordings Sign Famous Last Words & Announce Acoustic Compilation
- Uh Huh Baby Yeah! launch Indiegogo Campaign; to record new album with Jeff Sahyoun of letlive.