Columbia Records’ UK-based metal band Bring Me The Horizon unveiled their brand new track “Happy Song.” First premiered on BBC’s Radio 1, listen to “Happy Song” at Vevo: http://vevo.ly/pLWf85. “Happy Song,” which is currently #1 on iTunes’ Rock chart, is available everywhere now, including iTunes and Spotify.
Bring Me The Horizon’s previous full-length release, 2013’s Sempiternal, triggered a year of triumphs for the young band from Sheffield, England, entering the UK album chart at #3 and selling more than a half million copies worldwide (300,000 in the US alone), proving a metal band can make their mark on the mainstream. The band brought 2014 to a close on a huge high with their single “Drown” in the top 10 at Active Rock radio for two months straight, marking their biggest US radio song of their career, not to mention a sold-out concert at London’s famed Wembley Arena, of which a live DVD, Bring Me The Horizon: Live At Wembley, will be released everywhere on July 27. A limited edition 2CD/1DVD version of the Wembley performance is also available to purchase now from the band’s web store: http://smarturl.it/WembleyDVD.
Bring Me The Horizon On Tour:
10/3 – Louisville, KY – Louder Than Life @ Champions Park
10/10 – Chester, PA – Rock Allegiance @ PPL Park
10/24 – Sacramento, CA – Aftershock @ Gibson Ranch
10/25 – San Bernardino, CA – Knotfest @ San Manuel Amphitheatre
- Bring Me The Horizon set to release Columbia Records debut album Sept. 11th
- Bring Me The Horizon Reveal "Go To Hell For Heaven's Sake" Video
- Bring Me The Horizon announce headlining tour dates
- Of Mice & Men To Join Bring Me The Horizon For North American Tour Dates In February And March
- Bring Me The Horizon announce tour support, add show dates
- Judas Priest announce remastered and expanded edition of 'Defenders Of The Faith'