Hardcore band Lay It On The Line (formed in 2012 in the more depressing parts of South London, England) are back with a new lineup, following the band splitting in two during the planned recording of their debut album. Vocalist Mike and drummer Matt carried on – getting Duncan (ex-Hang The Bastard) in on bass and Hannah (ex-The Ramonas) on guitar, they have announced both a new EP and a new album to follow that.
This track is the lead track from the EP. ‘Laid Bare‘ is from ‘A Prelude To The Process‘ – a five track glimpse into the band’s fascination with the shady cult religion The Process Church of The Final Judgment. All the songs from the EP and the album are based on the teachings of The Process (the inspiration used by Integrity, Rot In Hell and others before them).
The EP is out on CD and download, via Cambridge label Aaahh!! Real Records on March 9th. The album, ‘Black Museum’ will follow late summer.
- Lay It On The Line release 'Petticoat Lane' video ahead of UK/EU Tour
- London hardcore band Lay It On The Line re-release 2012 demo on Fire Engine Red Records
- Rising female-fronted alternative SouLost to release new EP on Sept.1
- Purple announce London headline show, Broncho UK tour and new video/single 'Target'
- Spotlight: 17 year old Pop/R&B vocalist Taet from the UK
- Celebrated British singer/songwriter Ben Howard announces tour dates