Antix releases new single Come Home on 16 March 2015. Antix begins the New Year after a remarkable 2014, which saw his inclusion in the MTV Brand New shortlist, breaking the top 10 of the Music Week Urban Charts, and being tipped as a MuzuTV ‘Unveils’ artist. His singles were supported by the likes of BBC Introducing, Record of the Day and Spindle Magazine; and his acclaimed videos (250K+ views) saw recognition from numerous hip hop enthusiast sites such as GRM Daily, K-Mag and SBTV.
New release Come Home is released in conjunction with Mind, the mental health charity, as the track deals with the difficulties and stigma of mental health – a subject that is very significant for Antix. Come Home’s lyrics shun the bravado and materialism of many of his contemporaries, and the music draws from everything from World Music and Classical instruments to golden-era hip hop acts such as Nas and Wu Tang. Antix has always proudly stood outside the norms of his genre, and is finally a UK hip-hop artist with a real message.
- UK rapper Dizzee Rascal to release 'Pagans' EP Dec.15 on Dirtee Stank Recordings
- Duo Krept & Konan announce debut album and 'Certified' single feat. Rick Ross
- Sheffield-based hip hop group Clubs & Spades to release 'Deal or No Deal' May 3 on Sentric
- Australian rising hip hop star Tkay Maidza releases debut video for 'U-Huh'
- Australia's Tkay Maidza shares new single 'Finish Them' produced by Bok Bok
- Bipolar Sunshine releases SXSW documentary video