Self-styled as ‘music for misery’, quintet Canvas pride themselves on having built up a formidable reputation on their own steam, solidifying a fervent following in the UK and European underground scenes. “The phrase ‘hardest working band…’ is put out there a lot, but we definitely put a lot of work in to touring and keeping busy,” states vocalist Jack Rodgers. Taking a break from their throbbing touring calendar in August of 2013, Canvas entered the studio with producer Ed Sokolowski to record their debut opus, ’No Love, No Hope, No Future’. Finally due for release on October 20th, via Transcend Music (Dead Harts, Heights, Liferuiner), ‘No Love…’ is down-tempo and mournful, weighty in both sound and subject matter. The video for single Griever is viewable now
- Canvas release new video single 'Eulogy' from their debut album
- Sworn to Oath announce headline tour dates and 'Forever Hurting' video
- Rising female-fronted alternative SouLost to release new EP on Sept.1
- Roughneck Riot announce new album 'Out Of Anger' and UK/EU tour dates
- Birmingham punk trio Youth Man release new video 'Wide Awake'
- Childhood release new music video for 'As I Am'; debut album out now