Hannah Wants has quickly become one of the UK’s most in-demand acts. Her latest remix – a rework of Roger Sanchez’s “Remember Me” ft. Stealth – taps into the bass-heavy, house-centric brand of dance music that she’s made all her own and adds new weight and purpose to Sanchez’s colourful original mix.
Taking her cues from the darker sounds that underpinned “Rhymes,” Hannah goes deeper with her remix, giving “Remember Me” a fresh new dimension for the clubs. The remix package also includes a new mix from up & coming hit-maker Après and is out now via the Roger Sanchez’ revamped imprint, Stealth Records.
Buy Hannah Wants’ remix of “Remember Me” via Beatport here.
Growing up in the city of Birmingham and having been an active DJ since the age of 17, years of hard work and sheer determination paid off with “Rhymes,” which peaked at #9 on the UK Singles Chart earlier this year. Combined with continuous sold-out tour dates & appearances at some of the world’s most prestigious clubs & festivals, Hannah has quickly become one of the most in-demand producer/DJs in the UK.
For more information on Hannah Wants, please visit:
- Roger Sanchez New Single "My Roots"-Huffington Post Exclusive: Video Premiere & Interview
- Roger Sanchez announces US and Canadian Summer tour dates
- Lupe Fuentes Remixes Human Life & Anabel Englund "El Diablo" Out NOW on Win Music!
- Lupe Fuentes Releases New Tech House Banger with "Bassline", Out Now On In The Loop
- Dirty Secretz Ft. Rebe "Trippin", Out Now On Whartone Records
- Free Free Dom Dom Release ‘Be’ EP via Bishops Bloc Records