ULVER RELEASES “MAGIC HOLLOW” MUSIC VIDEO
“Childhood’s End” out June 5th on Kscope
NORWAY – Norwegian ethereal rock outfit, Ulver, has released a music video for “Magic Hollow,” taken from the band’s upcoming collection of classic psychedelic rock covers, Childhood’s End. The video for Ulver’s take on the classic Beau Brummels song, directed by Justin Oakey, can be seen on the Childhood’s End mini-site: http://www.kscopemusic.com/ulver/ or on Vimeo: http://vimeo.com/41836114.
Childhood’s End is due out in North America on June 5th via Kscope. The album includes Ulver’s unique versions of tracks from The 13th Floor Elevators, Electric Prunes, Jefferson Airplane, The Pretty Things and more.
1. Bracelets of Fingers (The Pretty Things)
2. Everybody’s Been Burned (The Byrds)
3. The Trap (Bonniwell’s Music Machine)
4. In the Past (Chocolate Watchband)
5. Today (Jefferson Airplane)
6. Can You Travel in the Dark Alone? (Gandalf)
7. I Had Too Much to Dream Last Night (Electric Prunes)
8. Street Song (The 13th Floor Elevators)
9. 66-5-4-3-2-1 (Troggs)
10. Dark is the Bark (Left Banke)
11. Magic Hollow (Beau Brummels)
12. Soon There Will Be Thunder (Common People)
13. Velvet Sunsets (Music Emporium)
14. Lament of the Astral Cowboy (Curt Boettcher)
15. I Can See the Light (Les Fleur De Lys)
16. Where is Yesterday (United States Of America)
A pioneer of Norwegian black metal in the early ‘90s, Ulver has continually evolved throughout its career and now stands as a living legend of the dark music industry, blending rock, electronica, symphonic and chamber traditions along with noise and experimental music to create groundbreaking material.
Childhood’ End can be pre-ordered now in various formats through the Kscope webstore: https://www.burningshed.com/store/kscope/.
Stay tuned for more information on Ulver and Childhood’s End.