Artery Recordings is proud announce the signing of Italy’s Upon This Dawning to the label roster, which is increasingly globally diverse. The band will release its Artery debut We Are All Sinners on April 29, 2014.
Hailing from Brescia, in Northern Italy, the sextet has been making a melodically metallic racket in its home country since 2007. The band has toured extensively throughout its native land, quickly expanding its fanbase in other European countries after releasing the Count the Seconds Before Your Last Breath EP. Now, Upon This Dawning have America in their sights.
Upon This Dawning have shared stages with the likes of Asking Alexandria, Dance Gavin Dance, Blessthefall, Motionless in White, Underoath, Pierce the Veil and more.
“We’re so proud to be part of this family,” the band said. “It feels good to work with such great people that really believe in this band. 2014 is going to be a year full of surprises. This new record is such a big step for us and we’re pretty sure people will be shocked!”
The band will be releasing the brand new song “Obey” on Monday, February 17 via the Artery Recordings YouTube page, which you will want to bookmark for this and other exciting future content.
However, impatient metalheads who can’t wait that long can get a taste of the band via this video. Turn the knob as far as it will go and crank it.
- Upon This Dawning to headline the Across The Nation Tour w/ The Browning, Adestria, Phinehas and Dayseeker
- Distance & Divide Release "Dark Days" Single Feat. Garret Rapp of The Color Morale
- Dani Nelli Joins As Temples Collide on New Single "Endgame"
- Melodic Metalcore Band Blinding Sunrise Release Debut Album, 'This World Won't Listen'
- Kublai Khan signs to Artery Recordings; new album 'Balancing Survival & Happiness' out Apr.29
- Indie-folk artist Merry Ellen Kirk to release new album 'We Are The Dreamers'