Urban Alternative Band Prospect Hill have released a video for their cover of Jeremih and YG’s “Dont Tell Em”. Formerly an active rock band, Prospect Hill have come out of the gates with a new image, line up, video, and a single. Garnering over 16k in the first week of the release. With Edgar Troncoso moving up from bass player to lead vocalist along with the addition of Derek Rousseau’s flow Prospect Hill has become a whole new monster. Releasing “Don’t Tell Em” as a precursor for fans to get an idea of the dynamic that will be added to their original sound. They have recently hit the studio with producer Willpower and Mike Hartnett (Eminem, Yelawolf, Whiz Khalifa) to record a single to shop.
- Duo Krept & Konan announce debut album and 'Certified' single feat. Rick Ross
- League Of Starz LOS.FM Mixtape Drops 10/10/13 via LiveMixtapes
- Urban soulstress Jeanine releases brand new single 'Runnin'
- Critically acclaimed duo Flutronix announce 'City Of Breath' EP highlighting classical flute playing
- Psych-reggae six piece Ocean Alley release fuzzed out Sophomore 'In Purple' EP
- Malka Spigel to release 'Gliding' May 19 on Swim; watch new video