Jeanine is kicking off 2015 in style with her infectious new single, “Runnin’,” from her current release, Thank You.
Jeanine’s style is equal blends of quirky, street, Soul, Pop, Hip Hop, and R&B. Her ear for harmonies and selecting quality beats stands above the rest. Her songs have been placed on “America’s Next Top Model,” and the “Tyra Banks Show” respectively. In 2003 she had also won the BMI/Songwriter’s Hall of Fame Abe Oleman Award for her excellence in songwriting.
Recognized by Anthony Hamilton (singer/songwriter/producer) in 2003, Jeanine had appeared on his Grammy nominated album, Comin’ Where I’m From, contributing vocals to “I’m a Mess.”
The road to glory was a long one for Smith, but she has stayed her course and persevered. While living the life of a starving artist/songwriter in New York she has recorded with top producers such as Rocwilder (Destiny’s Child, Method Man, Christina Aguilera), Troy Oliver (Jennifer Lopez), Needlz (50 Cent), 88 Keys (Mos Def, Kanye West, Musiq, Macy Gray,Talib Kweli), Belief (C-Rayz Walz , Aesop Rock, Brooke Hogan), among others.
Fast forward to today, in which Jeanine has brought to life her newest release, Thank You. Throughout the past several years, she has been seen by 2 million people, sold hundreds of downloads and made a lot of friends. Hopeful for the future, Jeanine is working diligently to achieve her goal of world domination.
- Sweden-based Tom Levin releases indie-folk single 'Thunder On'
- Mr. Rogers Reveals Official Remix Package For 'I'll Take You' with Solidisco, Jenaux, LBCK & More
- Urban Alternative Band Prospect Hill release cover of Jeremih and YG's 'Dont Tell Em'
- Critically acclaimed duo Flutronix announce 'City Of Breath' EP highlighting classical flute playing
- Psych-reggae six piece Ocean Alley release fuzzed out Sophomore 'In Purple' EP
- Agnes Obel releases new single/video for 'Aventine' on Play It Again Sam Mar.31