Metalcore quintet, Vilamoura has released a new music video for their latest single “We All Die” which comes from the band’s debut EP, Buried Alive. The eye catching performance music video was produced and directed by Albert Gonzalez who has worked with several other artists including, Polyphia, Fire From The Gods, BackWordz, and many more.
“It was a one of a kind experience. We were blown away and had a lot of fun and it was a great opportunity getting to work with such a talented director and engineer.” – Vocalist, Johnathan Sotomayor
“It was freezing. We were thrashing and stomping around on piles of broken glass and rubble in the cold for hours. It was a good time.” – Guitarist, Mikah Shipman
While staying busy writing new music in 2016, the band has plans to hit the road the near future. Watch the “We All Die” music video below and make sure to purchase the Buried Alive EP today.
Connect with Vilamoura:
- Backwordz Releases "Statism" Music Video Featuring Escape The Fate's Craig Mabbitt
- Dance Gavin Dance announces details for headline tour with Polyphia, Hail The Sun and Stolas
- TX-based instrumental outfit Polyphia signs to Headphone Music / Equal Vision
- photos: Polyphia live at South By So What 2015 photo credit Harley Hughes HHM
- Fire From The Gods release 'Eat' lyric video and Headbang For The Highway 'The Alumni Tour'
- Fire From The Gods Release Official Music Video for "The Voiceless" off of Upcoming 'Narrative Retold'