Nyon, Switzerland’s hard-hitting and groovy metal farmers, Voice of Ruin have recently launched a crowdfunding campaign to support the release of their new EP “Consumed”, which is scheduled for release on April 24th.
The quintet are looking to raise a total of 4.000CHF from online supporters to fund the recordings, mastering and pressing of the new EP as well as the costs of a new videoclip.
Check out the music video for a new track from the forthcoming EP entitled “Our Need To Consume” HERE.
The campaign will run until March 16th and fans willing to support Voice of Ruin accomplish their goal can contribute and pre-order the EP at the following link: https://wemakeit.com/projects/voice-of-ruin-new-ep
Meanwhile, the band will hit the road once again in April on a new European tour with Nepal-based metallers Underside, follow https://www.facebook.com/voiceofruin for more updates and details.
1. I Am the Danger
2. Our Need to Consume
3. Morning Wood (rewritten by Desireless & Operation of the Sun)
4. Day of Rage (remix by Bak XIII)
5. The Rise of Nothing (remix by Simpig)
6. The Rise of Nothing (rewritten by Feel A Boom F.A.B)
- Kittie launch crowdfunding campaign to release Documentary & Book
- L.A. Rockers THE CHIMPZ Announce PledgeMusic Campaign to Fund New EP
- Emery announce crowdfunding campaign, free download of new demo
- BLEED FROM WITHIN working on crowd-funded 4 song EP "Death Walk"
- London-based electro ska rockers Sonic Boom Six launch PledgeMusic campaign for new album
- The Hold Steady release new video and announce more tour dates