Following the outstanding release of her critically acclaimed album ‘Samson & Delilah’, V V Brown is set to release ‘Faith’, the third single to be taken from the album. A very special new version of ‘Faith’ feat Bloc Party’s Kele Okereke and produced by upcoming producer Laurence Aldridge will be released on 28th April through YOY Records.
Co-produced by Mercury Award winning producer and The Invisible frontman Dave Okumu, new album ‘Samson & Delilah’ initiated a brave new direction and chapter for multi-talented songstress V V. Warmly welcomed, its edgier, darker, electronic sound garnered rave reviews across the board while V V simultaneously wowed crowds with a series of show-stopping live performances across the country, US and Europe. It’s accompanying short film (co-directed by V V herself) was also well received.
And proving to be a continual luminous presence vocally, visually and creatively, latest offering ‘Faith’ doesn’t disappoint. With its strident rhythms and rich, hypnotic vocals, V V and Kele prove to be quite the team as the track captivates you immediately.
Having already achieved over 1 million worldwide single sales and topped the charts in France with her debut album ‘Travelling Like The Light’, V V Brown is firmly etched on public consciousness. Aside from her musical rise to fame, V V became the first black British woman to front an ad campaign for renowned U.K. retailer Marks & Spencer and is now a celebrated fashion designer with her VVVintage collection featured at London Fashion Week and gracing the pages of Vogue. The VVVintage “Mary Benson collection” will be stocked in Topshop in September after LFW 2013.
- For Today streams full album 'Fight The Silence' on Alt Press
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- We Are The In Crowd release new track 'Manners' from upcoming album 'Weird Kids'
- No Sleep Records announce release of Hundreth 'Resist' EP on vinyl
- Indirections release new single from 'Clockworks' out Feb. 25 on Invogue Records
- Kraak & Smaak launch new label Boogie Angst and debut EP 'Octaves' feat Sam Duckworth