Wakarusa Music Festival is excited to announce the dates for the 2015 festival. This years multi-day camping and music festival will take place June 4-7, 2015 on the majestic Mulberry Mountain near Ozark, AR. 2015 will mark the seventh year of Wakarusa on Mulberry Mountain and will feature four days of music on six stages, with 150 acts and nearly 200 sets of music.
“Wakarusa” is a word derived from Native American culture that means “ass-deep”. Of course, back then this described the depth of a river. 2015 will mark the 12th year that we have come to know Wakarusa as a way to define the depth of an experience.
Wakarusa is a rite of passage for a new generation. Any Wakafarian can affirm; those four days on Mulberry Mountain in June are the gateway to the best summer of your life. Wakarusa is one of the few tangible ties that truly bind us together. Each year, music meets Mother Nature at a pristine place where friendships are forged and lifelong memories are made.
When you step foot onto Mulberry Mountain, you are immersed in a community that must be felt to be understood. Regardless of your status as a Waka vet or a Waka virgin, each pilgrimage to the Mountain will change you forever. Wakarusa is much more than a music and camping festival. Wakarusa is an experience that was created by music lovers, for music lovers.
Full Event Passes, as well as Camping, RV, and VIP Passes will go on sale this November. For more information visit the official Wakarusa website: www.wakarusa.com.
- Wakarusa announces round one of the Artist Lineup for 2015
- Proud Sponsor of 2013 Localpalooza Music & Art Festival
- XBOX and Bonnaroo join forces for a live festival experience BLAM!
- Red City Radio announce European Tour dates with Perdition; Festival appearances
- Toyko doom destroyers Coffins announce US dates including MD Deathfest
- Watch the Shambhala 2014 aftermovie 'A Journey Home'