Pacific Northwest native Warden continues his eclectic journey through the layers of electronic music genres with his newest 3 track EP, Visions via #TSGAllMe. Originally premiered on Paste Magazine, Visions exemplifies the bold young producer’s consistent balancing of genre standards and unique experimentation.
With Visions I wanted to show off the melodic and bright side of myself. I’ve always loved that super hype, almost cheesy ravey, kind of sound. I really wanted to tie that vibe together with bass music. Plus it was a reminder for myself to not take dance music so seriously and just make stuff that’s big loud and fun. – Warden
Warden’s newest EP, entitled Visions, is exactly the fare one would expect from the diverse young producer. Opening with a more traditional dancefloor anthem, “Prophetic”–and this is all explosive bass and devastating drops right from the get go–Visions runs the gamut of synthetic sounds, from the discordant synths and hyperactive vocal samples of “Deliverance” to the gut wrenching bass and hip-hop influences in “Feels Good.” As such, the EP represents sonically what the song titles suggest, making it an excellent taste of the still untapped possibilities of the genre. – Paste Magazine
- TSG Roster To Take Over Graveyard Tavern 10 Year Celebration Outdoor Festival Stage Alongside Styles & Complete
- Jessica Hernandez and the Deltas announces new music, festival dates and second leg of Summer tour
- Darku J Teams with Styles&Complete and SISTERWIFE on Explosive Techno-Pop "Kick In The Bass"
- Mr. Kristopher Releases Dark Electronic 'Communion' EP Via Jet Set Trash
- ‘Discovery Project Releases’ Showcases Warden's "Do It Like This"