Canada’s premiere electronic music festival, Shambhala, has released the Official 2014 Afterstory video titled “A Journey Home.” Take a trip back to the Farm and experience the wonder of last year’s festival, what many are calling the best in the festival’s 17 year history.
photo credit: Bryce Duffy
Stunning shots of the scenic Salmo River Rancho, the festival’s home, mixed with with the otherworldly beauty of Shambhala’s people, stages and performances gives this film a rousing look into what many attendees consider one of their favorite festivals.
2015 Shambhala Music Festival tickets go on sale November 1st!
Starting at $295 CAD, Extra Early Bird tickets are expected to go very fast. Visit www.shambhalamusicfestival.com to get yours.
Next year’s festival will be on August 6-10 near Nelson, BC
‘A Journey Home’ was produced by Sweetgrass Productions
- TomorrowWorld releases 2014 Aftermovie
- Tangerine release 'Nothing Better' video; announce Bumbershoot Music Festival performance
- Skillet to release new single/video 'Not Gonna Die' to celebrate Download Festival debut
- Pixies announce video for 'Silver Snail', Field Day, Glastonbury and T In The Park dates
- Joan As Police Woman releases video for 'Witness'; UK Festivals and Headline shows in August
- The Limit Club release 'When You Burn (You're Gonna Scream)' video and EP details