Dissolution Records blaze onto the EDM scene with a high energy update to The Blue Nile 1989 video-TV favorite ‘The Downtown Lights‘, available Monday November 10th exclusively on Beatport. Here Watson injects the sophisti-pop melody with fresh intensity and lush layers, while Shelley Harland (Morgan Page, Ferry Corsten, Guru/Jazz Metazz) evokes the poignancy of the original hit with her flawless vocal technique.
The LA based Dissolution Records debut EP includes remixes from Mark Pledger (Ultra, Above&Beyond), Monica DeLuxe, Neon Knights, andSherman Long, with early support from Power Promotions/Mark Loverush(power.co.uk), Eddie Gordon, Interscope, and William Morris Endeavor.
David Campbell Watson is a a producer, writer and programmer based in Los Angeles. He has a long list of credits and has produced, remixed and programmed for multiple labels and artists, tv and film companies. David set up Dissolution Records in 2014 to provide a platform and a voice for new dance talent in California.
Grab Exclusive Content and Free Downloads by registering at Dissolution Records Official
Connect with Watson:
Connect with Shelley Harland:
Check out Dissolution Records:
- Drop Goblin Releases Horror Inspired 'Joseph Carmichael' Single and Video
- CBGB Film Festival to premiere EDM Doc. Dutch Influence tomorrow with Nationwide release in November
- "Groupees" Team With Major Rising EDM Names on "Bass 2" To Raise Funds for an AMAZING Cause With AMAZING EDM Fan Perks
- Josh Money Remix of Kathryn Ostenberg's Track "Hold On"
- SCNTST releases Self Therapy debut album on Boysnoize Records on 12/10
- Warden Teams Up With Sisterwife on Bold and Bizarre New Single and Music Video, “Carpe The DMs”