Ludodowwn is the work of 20-year-old West Australian songwriter and electronic producer, Bensen James. Beginning as a medium for bedroom sound experimentation, James found it demanding more and more of his attention, resulting in his departure of several bands and university to decipher what it wanted. After a long process of evolution, Ludodowwn now wants to be heard.
Big World is the compelling first single, a suburban ode about longing for connection. Fusing understated lyricism with overlarge soundscapes, Big World announces an exciting new voice in electronic music.
- Australian James Chatburn releases debut single; EP due out later this year
- Sheppard to make US television debut Oct.20 on the Ellen DeGeneres Show
- Mike Waters releases debut EP and 'Gambling Man' music video
- Electronic musician Rudi Zygadlo shares a summer song for misfits 'Scrapbook Sympathies'
- Jhene Aiko releases first single 'To Love & Die' featuring Cocaine 80s from debut album 'Souled Out'
- Dan Deacon to release new album 'Gliss Riffer' on Domino; check out new single/video now