Wild Style – the female duo from LA who’s making a lot of noise with their Nu Style sound (think 90’s Freestyle meets 90’s R&B) – has teamed up with Richard Vission (Lady Gaga, Black Eye Peas, Jesse Glynne, Trey Songz) for a gansta G-House remake of Eazy E’s “Boyz – N – The Hood”.
- Ash Grunwald releases compilation album; announces Summer tour with Xavier Rudd
- CRYPT Releases Official Music Video For Debut Single "Death Makes A Holiday"
- Atlanta rapper Que releases debut solo EP 'Who Is Que'
- CADE BRINGS THE WORLD’S OF HOUSE, POP, AND HIP-HOP TOGETHER ON “I KNOW YOU KNOW” FEATURING TK KRAVITZ
- Lady Gaga is back; new single and album pre-order
- Wax Trax! Veterans Groovie Mann (My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult) & JDN (Blue Eyed Christ) Team Up to Form Trash Deity, Release Debut Single "Finger on a Trigger"