Wolf Gang release their new single “Lay Your Love Down” Today on Cherrytree Records – check it out below. Initially formed as a solo project by London
musician Max McElligott, Wolf Gang has since evolved into a full-on collaborative effort between its four members who also include Gavin Slater, James Wood and Lasse Petersen. The band’s debut album, Suego Faults, produced by Dave Fridmann (MGMT, The Flaming Lips) came out in 2011 to critical acclaim and Wolf Gang have quickly cultivated a dedicated and avid fan base through three years of nearly non-stop live performances, including headline tours where the band sold out the historic Troubadour in Los Angeles, support slots with Coldplay, Florence + The Machine, The Killers and most recently Bastille. Wolf Gang are currently co-headlining the “Cherrytree Presents” Tour, along with label mates Sir Sly and special guests Secret Someones. Fans who purchase the exclusive “Cherrytree Presents” Tour Bundle will receive a ticket to the show in their city, access to a special meet and greet with the artists, choice of early album pre-order by Sir Sly or Wolf Gang, instant MP3 downloads, and a limited edition Cherrytree tour poster. Please visit www.CherrytreePresents.com for all dates/info. Wolf Gang will release their sophomore album later this fall with British music producer Flood (U2, Nine Inch Nails, PJ Harvey) who recently won the award for producer of the year at the Brits. More details to be announced soon.
- Wolf Gang to release 'Black River' EP Apr. 29 on Cherrytree Records; tour dates with Bastille
- Cherrytree Records Presents: Sir Sly and Wolf Gang co-headline tour with Secret Someones
- Review: Ivy Levan - Introducing The Dame EP
- Remixer/Artist RAC releases original debut EP 'Don't Talk To' on Cherrytree Records
- Norwegian Electronic Duo ROYKSOPP signs to CherryTree/Interscope
- Urban soulstress Jeanine releases brand new single 'Runnin'