American analog electro artist WVM has released two tracks, ‘Empire’ and ‘Pale Horse’ off of his upcoming album “Waves Of Nothing”, the release of which has not yet been announced.
WVM is an American analog electro artist located in Los Angeles, California. His debut album “The End is Only the Beginning – EP,” released on March 5, 2013 and was produced, composed, performed and arranged by WVM and features Chris Vrenna(Nine Inch Nails, Marilyn Manson) and Josh Freese (Nine Inch Nails, A Perfect Circle) on drums. The album was mixed bySean Beavan (Nine Inch Nails, Slayer, Marilyn Manson, No Doubt), who also invited WVM to record vocals at his private Blue Room Studio for all the tracks on the first EP.
‘Empire’ and ‘Pale Horse’ were made using analog synths and drum machines, I was heavily inspired by the synth music of the 80s but the songs are not rooted in any era as they sound like they could come from the past, present or future.
The tracks were produced, performed, arranged and composed byWVM and mixed by Sean Beavan (NIN, Manson, No Doubt,Slayer).
- WVM Releases Pop Single "Sown"
- Alternative indie band Stroamata release brand new single 'A Fantasy'
- photos/review: Gwen Stefani live 7/16/16 in Virginia Beach credit Gary Horton
- Industrial Supergroup PRIMITIVE RACE Surfaces... Feat. Members of NIN, KMFDM, Pop Will Eat Itself, and more!
- Plastique share video for epic new electro-industrial single 'Quake' out May 4
- Empires to release major label debut 'Orphan' Sept.23 on Chop Shop/Island Records