Electronic musician, visual artist, and multi-instrumentalist WVM has released his Electronic Pop single “Sown”. Echoing both classic synth-pop masters Depeche Mode and New Order as well as the more modernized sounds of Daft Punk and The Chromatics, the Christoffer Berg (The Knife, Fever Ray) mixed single was inspired by WVM’s love of 80s Pop, while still heavily infused with his unique aral stylings.
“Sown” gets a lot of its inspiration from 80s Bowie and Peter Gabriel with a lot of early Prince…. but mostly it’s just the music I want to hear, a lot of my heart and soul went into it which is why it really doesn’t sound like any other artist other than me.” – WVM
“The name WVM is a wavelength, everything in this reality is made of waves from the car you drive to the skin on your bones. What I love about these waves is that they can be molded into anything. The juxtaposition of the W and the M are intentional to remind me everything has it’s opposite. The letters can stand for anything you want but it’s just WVM.”
- WVM announces new album 'Wave Of Nothing' and releases 2 new singles
- Atmospheric electronic rock artist Kai Altair releases new video 'The Calling'
- Prince and 3rdeyegirl announce UK Arena Dates
- Say Lou Lou release Daft Punk cover 'Instant Crush'
- Local H announce Mixtape #2 featuring covers of Daft Punk, Lorde, Iggy Pop, David Bowie and more
- Mrs. Skannotto streams cover of Peter Gabriel 'Games Without Frontiers'; Summer tour dates