Pittsburgh’s rising rock band Young Fox has released their new EP, Predecessors, today via Spartan Records. The release is currently available digitally at iTunes and from Spartan Records at http://spr.tn/youngfox.
Formed in 2012, Young Fox came together over drinks in a neighborhood pub in Pittsburgh. Martin Lunn (bassist), who’s also in revered metal band Zao, Luke Cypher (vocals/guitar/keys), who happens to share his time as the head chef at Piccolo Forno in Pittsburgh, and Chris Lehberger (drums) began writing, rehearsing and recording and eventually added Brian Schultz (guitar) to the mix, rounding out the four-piece band.
The group was fixated on honing their craft and songwriting on the new record, Predecessors, until they were completely satisfied. The results are shockingly good too.
Young Fox’s music is dynamic and heartfelt. From the record’s memorable first track “Single Phase” to the last notes of “Define The End,” Young Fox leaves it all on record. Tracks like “The Answer” and “Diet of Worms” are intense and methodical and showcase extraordinary talents from a new band that will be around for years to come.
Follow Young Fox now at https://www.facebook.com/youngfoxband for additional news and updates.
For More Information:
- Trespassers sign to Spartan Records and releases 'No Turning Back' EP
- Waypoint Debut Lyric Video For New Single "Solus"; New EP Coming This Fall on Spartan Records
- Schematic, New Project of Dave Elkins From MAE Signs with Spartan Records
- Schematic, new project of Dave Elkins from MAE posts lyric video for lead single "Stand"
- Spartan Records Releases Free Download Sampler Featuring Tracks From Schematic, Daisyhead, Mae, Shy, Low and More
- Beneath The Watchful Eyes to release 'We Held Our Breath Until Our Hearts Exploded' Feb.15 on Fluttery Records