photo credit: Shervin Lainez
Last year, Young Summer broke into the scene with her firey EP, Fever Dream. Since then, the DC electro-pop songstress has topped the Hype Machine chart multiple times with her songs, “Fever Dream” and “Waves That Rolled You Under.” Readying for her debut album SIREN (dropping on August 26), comes the “mesmerizing” summer video for her single “Taken” – released earlier today on HillyDilly.
Check out the video for “Taken” – here
About Young Summer
DC-based electronic pop artist, Young Summer (born Bobbie Allen) hasn’t always been in the spotlight. After she found herself opening for singer/songwriter Trent Dabbs at a show in her hometown, the musicians exchanged contact information with hopes of working together again. What formed from there [for Allen] was a fresh, electronic pop incarnation now known as Young Summer. Last year, Young Summer released her debut EP, Fever Dream, which includes the songstress’ buzzy, summer smash title track. Her indie pop melodies continue to make an infectious wave with crowds across the country and on TV placements for hit shows including Grey’s Anatomy, Pretty Little Liars and Vampire Diaries, to name a few.
- Young Summer is the 'Soundtrack of the Season'; calls attention with debut release 'SIREN' Out now
- We are Shining insane knife throwing, dancing video for 'Killing'
- Sampology releases new single 'Show Me' as free download
- Mickey Avalon releases new video for title track of 'I Get Even' EP
- Alt-Pop duo Yell For Help release video for 'Trigger Happy'
- Reptile Youth release new video for 'JJ' from new album out Mar.10