La Habra, CA-based power-punk outfit zebrahead launches a PledgeMusic campaign for the release of WAY MORE BEER, a live CD/DVD and they’re inviting their fans and friends to be their record label.
Recorded live on one crazy night in Germany, this amazing show captures the fun and energy of the MFZB experience. The band even got Cameron Webb on board to mix it (The man behind MFZB, Broadcast to the World, Phoenix and Call Your Friends.)
“No RECORD LABELS, No Suits, No Problems….We decided it would be best to launch this ourselves and have the people who care about us (YOU)…. be the record label”—says zhead Ben
Here’s how it works: By pledging to preorder the DVD you’ll receive digital download of the live recordings included on the DVD. You might even get to vote on some interesting and amazing options? Sounds fun, right! You’ll have the chance to pledge and win some strange items and experiences presented especially for you from the men of zebrahead. This stuff has never been available before and is only available to Pledgers.
Pledging will also give you access to a Pledger-only section of the site where you can check in on the progress of the DVD. It’s like private backstage access into the creative process where the band will be posting video updates, audio clips, pictures, blogs and more.
Checkout the zebrahead PledgeMusic page here – http://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/zebrahead
After the band meets their goal a percentage of proceeds will be donated to Children’s Hospital of Orange County.
See the premiere of the video for Automatic now at: http://youtu.be/zaz6bmHyzNM
- Zebrahead set to release 10th studio album 'Call Your Friends'
- REEL BIG FISH Announce Co-Headline Dates with Goldfinger
- Zebrahead to release 'The Early Years - Revisted' Apr.21 on Rude Records
- L.A. Rockers THE CHIMPZ Announce PledgeMusic Campaign to Fund New EP
- Scare Don't Fear announce PledgeMusic campaign for debut album
- Voice of Ruin release 'Our Need To Consume' video and EP crowdfunding campaign